Wednesday, October 3, 2007

New Shoes!!!




I got new shoes!! yay!!! I bought them at a nice little running store not too far from where I live called Runnergy.



They are Mizuno Wave Nirvana 3s. I really like the Mizuno shoes. My first pair of "real" running shoes were also Mizunos. Mizuno Wave Creation 7s.

These were my first running shoes,

I bought them as a reward for loosing 50 lbs.!

So far, I really like the new shoes. They are a little wider than my old ones, which with my wide feet, is a nice change! The old shoes were a little smaller across the ball of my foot.

I wore them for the first time tonight for a 'fun run' starting at the Nike Womens Store at the Grove. A girl I met with the Leggers group and I went and did 3 miles there. I think we're going to try to do that run again! It's a great way to get our md-week training in and have a little fun socializing too! Plus, there's a Pinkberry at the Grove now, so afterwards I got my fro-yo fix (and she had sushi!)

No comments: